my life.

Saturday, August 25, 2007

i wait for ur voice in the dead of the dawn
oh wun yu sing me to slp, me to slp, me to slp.
i barely realise ive come to depend on yu,
ur call is all that i need, that i need, that i need, that i need

- friday night.

yu run and run and run and run. yu dun give up and yu must give it ur best.

nana - nana - ja ne- @ 5:11 PM |

Comments:
Hey Jin Ping,

I have to make a confession. If you remember me, I'm the guy at the RJC Scholarship fair who mentioned Maj. Noel.
 
haha thats not a confession but i remember yu very distinctly coz yu knew alot!!!! haha. im still in aussie! v good experienc. can share loads with yu if yu wan =)
 
Oh.. haha.. I'll make that confession one day! =) What sortie are you on right now? I'm glad you're having a good experience! Tell me more about your flights! I imagine flying would be a little bit more like High Flight in the absence of the incessant yelling from those rigid instructors!
 
haha the instructors are actually vvvvv nice one.. its for ur own good that they scold yu! seriously.. anywayits my test tmr.... hha i can tell yu bout it but yu must first make the confession! haha are yu j1 or j2 btw?
 
Are you on test 1 or 2? uh.. your question forces me to confess. Alright, i'll tell the truth from now on! Here goes, I'm neither in j1 nor j2.. I'm actually in the us air force academy right now.. Good luck for your test! Hope they don't change the runway on you and you've got to tell me abt it now!
 
haha blogs are bad places to share such experiences! seriously! it will be a.. ehhh, haha. its just not good. =P i wanted to say i'll share w yu back in sg, but i guess yu are back in the states now???!bluff me!

and wadddd?!?? omg. i tht yu were j2 or something la. but than again yu din tell me yu were in jc.. i assumed!wahh feel so cheated! haha so whoo are yu exactly???

and i passed =) and no they din change the runway for me =)

haha yu betta continue ur confession..
 
Congratulations on passing! I'm sure your family and friends are really proud of you. I was at the scholarship fair with my sister who's 6 years younger than I am and currently in j1. I graduated from rj in 2002 and joind the Air Force in 2003. I was in 03/03 AGC and 122 BWC up to the point where I got selected to study Aeronautical engineering at the usaf academy for four years. I graduate in May of 2008 and will continue with BWC. When i saw you at the fair, i just couldn't resist playing a little prank on you =) I'm sorry!


Eric Lee was also one of my teachers in rj..haha.. and he did perform for us too..
 
ERm haha i feel like boxing yu now?!? so i tht maj noel was ur family friend, and that yu were an enthu j1/2 wanting to fly! haha tell me why i shouldnt box yu????

hahaha im quite shocked to be honest.so yu are 25? =P lol i cant count, which yr were yu born? regardless, yu are still v old. and i tht yu were in college! grr. see why i shld box yu? ahhh how yu know eric lee taught me..
 
Haha..im 23! Born in 1984! Well, I felt really really bad about it and decided I had to confess at the earliest opportunity. In determining whether I had found the right blog, I randomly clicked on your previous posts and chanced upon a piano-playing Eric Lee from rj. Major Noel is as good as a family friend since i've known him for years =) When are you returning to Singapoer?
 
yu still haven given me a reason why i shouldnt box yu!

i duno when i'll be back, seriously missing home alot. this summer back is as good as not being back la. erm but it might be this fri.. flying back to uk on the 22 though. hardly much time left =( so are yu in sg or states nw? and wads ur name??

haha eric lee doesnt mean its me! and my tag din even say my full name!

oh btw, major noel retired le! now maj frankie oc..
 
I'm in the states now. School started in early August. Haha.. i'm quite sure the pictures look like you! Boxing's so violent! haha.. dun box leh.. i took a boxing class over here and it's really quite intense! I'm quite sad that Maj Noel retired! I thought his contract would carry him through 2009.. Maj Frankie would most definitely change the climate of aviation wing.. Email me at husonlow@yahoo.com!
 
Post a Comment

about

\Kimberly Nah JiNPiNg /Raffles jc.. /20may 1987

archives

July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
October 2007
November 2007
January 2008
February 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009

-iWannaPostYouA-Msg!


links

ahfoo
andrewTham`
Daryl
mayjean
manda
peiyi
punkyinpink =)
tsus>
xintian
mayteng
shermaine
andrew-ang
camy
danielle
zing
gillian
yanmin
rais
aNN
sebas
brenden
david
nixxy
VaN
Ju
terenceA03B
JiAle
wenbin