my life.

Monday, March 05, 2007

went down to london yday!

slpt at 130am
woke up at 335am
met the singaporeans and floorball people at 430am
set off at 445am
arrived in london at 9am!

hehe. went down for loondon games! well its supposedly org for all the singaporeans in the uk but i think we were the only uni outside of london that came down! it was quite nice coz i met peeps like wanling leon and stuff but i din really talk to them much though! floorball was damn fun. came in 4th overall.. drew 3 games and lost our last match! but well it was still fun. haha felt so relx just talking so normally in my normal singlish way.. oh oh and grace and xiaowen and mic and kemmy were so sweet coz they got up early to make sandwiches for us! there were even cute cupcakes!! sweeet =D

its was nice =D

nana - nana - ja ne- @ 5:19 AM |

Comments:
Eh pilot!

Did Van tell you?  Tomorrow is my ORD, hahahaha!  Yes, I'm leaving the Air Force and on Thursday I will be joining the national carrier as a cadet pilot, so I'm gonna be a cadet again and will kena tekan all over again!

Wanted to tell you earlier but I don't have your UK number.  Take care and study hard!  Maybe when you graduate I might get the chance to fly you home, and then make sure you pass the flying training so that I can look for you again and buy a fellow aviator a beer.

BTW, if I were in London, you'd find me at Oxford Circus or Whitehall-Westminster, not playing games, hahahaha!
 
Post a Comment

about

\Kimberly Nah JiNPiNg /Raffles jc.. /20may 1987

archives

July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
October 2007
November 2007
January 2008
February 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009

-iWannaPostYouA-Msg!


links

ahfoo
andrewTham`
Daryl
mayjean
manda
peiyi
punkyinpink =)
tsus>
xintian
mayteng
shermaine
andrew-ang
camy
danielle
zing
gillian
yanmin
rais
aNN
sebas
brenden
david
nixxy
VaN
Ju
terenceA03B
JiAle
wenbin