| my life. | |
|
Thursday, July 20, 2006 Yday? One word - Scrutiny.was at guafeng's house watching wicker park or somthing. i dont think i got its title right, but who cares. 'i am sam' still rocks. out with yix too! myyy laopo. she gave me this nice tee from NUM saying "nerds need love too". How true. and on the shirt was like bart simson and his friends giving some geeky look. aww. thankew laopooo =D treasure u loads. haha. see, i make an outright confession to yu. Kept staying at Jiale's blog coz I like the song played. So for the past one hour, I have been repeating the same song over and over. And I still don't know its title. Went to sign my scholarship deed today with my parents! So, I've been bonded now for 6, hopefully 10 years of my life. Its like an official thing now. Settled my plane ticket. Its been confirmed.. its like coming. I am like leaving. Suddenly, i feel a tinny winny bit of sadness. Just a tinnnnyy winnyy bit.
Comments:
Post a Comment
|
about \Kimberly Nah JiNPiNg /Raffles jc.. /20may 1987 archives July 2004 -iWannaPostYouA-Msg! links ahfooandrewTham` Daryl mayjean manda peiyi punkyinpink =) tsus> xintian mayteng shermaine andrew-ang camy danielle zing gillian yanmin rais aNN sebas brenden david nixxy VaN Ju terenceA03B JiAle wenbin |