| my life. | |
|
Monday, July 17, 2006 Why can't people just mind their own business and stop poking their noses into other people's personal affairs. Yeah, I have said it before - its my problem and so I shouldnt even be bothered about stupid-things-that-you-all-dont-understand. Things that you dont even have a glimpse of what it is about. I am going to stage a protest against this soon." That a life which is half a truth is ever the blackest of lies; That a lie which is all a lie may be met and fought with outright; But a lie which is part truth is a harder matter to fight." - ALFRED LORD TENNYSON, The Grandmother
Comments:
Post a Comment
|
about \Kimberly Nah JiNPiNg /Raffles jc.. /20may 1987 archives July 2004 -iWannaPostYouA-Msg! links ahfooandrewTham` Daryl mayjean manda peiyi punkyinpink =) tsus> xintian mayteng shermaine andrew-ang camy danielle zing gillian yanmin rais aNN sebas brenden david nixxy VaN Ju terenceA03B JiAle wenbin |