| my life. | |
|
Tuesday, June 13, 2006 I went out of the interview feeling like.. crap. I kinda said things that i shouldnt have, things like "I am less confident than i thought I am".. I kinda put down the people for being laid back. And they laughed. Because to him, they were in fact quite enthu about the whole exercise. Prepared for questions that never did come out. So really, its all up to God now. At least I said things i meant.Please, do appreciate honesty will you. The stress is gone. So the tension that the waiting brings has arrived. ..disappeared to Eastcoast to blade that evening. It felt like a nice lazy sat.
Comments:
Post a Comment
|
about \Kimberly Nah JiNPiNg /Raffles jc.. /20may 1987 archives July 2004 -iWannaPostYouA-Msg! links ahfooandrewTham` Daryl mayjean manda peiyi punkyinpink =) tsus> xintian mayteng shermaine andrew-ang camy danielle zing gillian yanmin rais aNN sebas brenden david nixxy VaN Ju terenceA03B JiAle wenbin |