| my life. | |
|
Sunday, June 18, 2006 CAB is really nice. And hospitable! They send us out all the way to the MRT. They take care of us, offer us coffee and food early in the morning, bring us out to eat and sometimes even offer to pay. Somehow i just don't feel like leaving.I wonder how people can stand working 5 days ( or 6 ) a week when i feel half alive on the fifth day itself. Anyways, I am happy because I had BBQ yesterday. Happy because I bladed and Im improving. Happy because i tried fishing. ( or rather just casting) Happy because the skies cleared for me and the stars came out for me yesterday. Happy because I just dinner! Happy because i woke up on time.. Happy because i watched "I am Sam" and saw how deep a fathers love can go. Super touching movie.. Strongly recomended. It was about how a mentally disabled father tried to gain costody of his 7 year old child, and well, how he did it in the end.
Comments:
Post a Comment
|
about \Kimberly Nah JiNPiNg /Raffles jc.. /20may 1987 archives July 2004 -iWannaPostYouA-Msg! links ahfooandrewTham` Daryl mayjean manda peiyi punkyinpink =) tsus> xintian mayteng shermaine andrew-ang camy danielle zing gillian yanmin rais aNN sebas brenden david nixxy VaN Ju terenceA03B JiAle wenbin |