| my life. | |
|
Saturday, November 13, 2004 Saw smth amiss,And made a promise, So poem from Rais, To cheer the little miss! Dis idiot hor, Bodoh to the core, Big loser, Can't cheer her, So he try, Something sly, Bet with Nana, Treat her banana, If she stay, Happy by Monday, If I win, I'll stay in, Hougang dustbin, She still win! Still dun wan! Damn ma fan! Make me sad, Feel so bad, So all he can do, Is be someone who, She can turn to, When she's blue, I'm here for you, So trust me true, I'm with you through, Even in the loo! =D i want a christmas dinner! or maybe christmas party! with not alot of people coming.. dressing up, eating and having so much fun =)
Comments:
Post a Comment
|
about \Kimberly Nah JiNPiNg /Raffles jc.. /20may 1987 archives July 2004 -iWannaPostYouA-Msg! links ahfooandrewTham` Daryl mayjean manda peiyi punkyinpink =) tsus> xintian mayteng shermaine andrew-ang camy danielle zing gillian yanmin rais aNN sebas brenden david nixxy VaN Ju terenceA03B JiAle wenbin |