| my life. | |
|
Sunday, October 31, 2004 /wayaway.mp3im feeling strange right now. cant describe it. I was just watching this korea clip and it got me really sad. It got me thinking on how self scarificial his love was - to the extent he was able to give up his sight for her. and she? She din even acknowledge him. But i know she still loved him. The tears she shed proved it. Why must they be together.. Cant it be just a mutual trust thing? Can can. it can be! =) /breathing.mp3 Suddenly, what used to be clear and focus seems distant and unreachable. The well trodded path by many has now been laid by stones rocks and boulders for me. I push, but it doesnt move, or rather, it hardly moves. It moved, but not enough for me. I really tried. I did. I swear i did. Now, the more i try, the sillier i feel. The dumber this whole damn thing becomes. I've been stucked here for pretty long. I so wanna move on. But this feeling of uselessness just creeps from behind. Boo la. Go Away. Andrew! Take care of that arm. Desmond "felt" for u.. heh. And Desmond, appreciate the encouragement..
Comments:
Post a Comment
|
about \Kimberly Nah JiNPiNg /Raffles jc.. /20may 1987 archives July 2004 -iWannaPostYouA-Msg! links ahfooandrewTham` Daryl mayjean manda peiyi punkyinpink =) tsus> xintian mayteng shermaine andrew-ang camy danielle zing gillian yanmin rais aNN sebas brenden david nixxy VaN Ju terenceA03B JiAle wenbin |