| my life. | |
|
Monday, October 11, 2004 \lifehouse_breathing.MP3I'm Finding My Way Back To Sanity Again Though I Don't Really Know What I'm Gonna Do When I Get There And Take A Breath And Hold On Tight Spin Around One More Time And Gracefully Fall Back To The Arms Of Grace 'cause I Am Hanging On Every Word You Say And Even If You Don't Want To Speak Tonight That's Alright Alright With Me 'cause I Want Nothing More Than To Sit Outside Heaven's Door And Listen To You Breathing Is Where I Want To Be Yeah Where I Want To Be YAwnz. im tired... goanna to sleep.. my heads shoo full.. goanna kick out all the math and lit stuff now. still gota survive econs and GEOG.. GEOGRRAPPHHYY.. =( i juz cant wait for this to end.. cant wait for thu and *fri and sat and sun.. sick of the late nitex coz i juz cant fall alseep. and even if i do fall asleep, i sleep with a headache.. aRghz. im goanna cut my hair now. and no. its not symbolic of anything.
Comments:
Post a Comment
|
about \Kimberly Nah JiNPiNg /Raffles jc.. /20may 1987 archives July 2004 -iWannaPostYouA-Msg! links ahfooandrewTham` Daryl mayjean manda peiyi punkyinpink =) tsus> xintian mayteng shermaine andrew-ang camy danielle zing gillian yanmin rais aNN sebas brenden david nixxy VaN Ju terenceA03B JiAle wenbin |