my life.

Thursday, September 09, 2004

Yeah! I can blog!! And its not because I can REALLY blog, but because the "kind soul" Rais is helping me post this online! *smile*

I've been really happy these few days =) *Bigwidesmile*

Punkyinpink: they are ugly creatures!!

=) haha. Im proud of how I am now. And nothing any of you can do will make me less happy! Sadness isn’t my friend. Its not just happiness.I think its joy. I think I'm getting a glimpse how eternal life is. =)

And I'm not caring about silly dreams anymore. Haha. They are what I said they are.. Silly. Dun wish to turn back anymore. I’ve got a purpose waiting to be found out.

Tze: If u ever read this, I wanna spread my joy to u =) me and tian have got a letter for u =)

Mojo ju sherm!! And all u funky noisy girl(and guy?) gang in my class!! And all the pingpong and everyone else!! haha. Cant wait for school to reopen.. I used to be damn cynical bout the pple in RJ.. but hey, I've come to realize there are nice pple. And I mean nice.

To all the sad people like Desmond and Andrew who are missing *her*.. everyone has their sad days.. but life's too short to be sad.. God's there. Thanks for praying Des!

Happiness and laughter will conquer! And joy and love and all the nice feelings all arnd the big universe and circle my life. Heh. I think I'm high. Listen up okie. I'm going to be a happy girl.. I'm going to be happy through everything, even through sadness.. coz I'll conquer and coz I know I can overcome anything. Yeah. Anything.

I think I enjoyed my hols. =)

and oh, i've abandoned my eye candy =)

nana - nana - ja ne- @ 10:17 PM |

Comments: Post a Comment

about

\Kimberly Nah JiNPiNg /Raffles jc.. /20may 1987

archives

July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
October 2007
November 2007
January 2008
February 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009

-iWannaPostYouA-Msg!


links

ahfoo
andrewTham`
Daryl
mayjean
manda
peiyi
punkyinpink =)
tsus>
xintian
mayteng
shermaine
andrew-ang
camy
danielle
zing
gillian
yanmin
rais
aNN
sebas
brenden
david
nixxy
VaN
Ju
terenceA03B
JiAle
wenbin