| my life. | |
|
Friday, September 17, 2004 Timeless originHaha. I finally know how to post.. Andrew’s right.. You can just quickly paste it in and click “publish post” =) School yesterday was fine. I wonder if it was really just fine.. bored.. or an extreme coincidence.. ju and sherm didn’t come to school and mojo blue slipped…. So poor me was left with xintian.. heh. But school was fun yesterday.. esp since things were just so coincidental. =) Promo’s are coming.. and I got to study HARD. Studying is one thing.. studying hard is the tough part.. canteen’s real noisey.. Wonder how u guys concentrate.. I love it when the sky slowly darkens.. and when the shades of pretty pink and blue tones appear in that sky.. that’s why I always run at that time.. it makes me happy.. guitars make me happy too. =) I should learn how to spend sometime alone..
Comments:
Post a Comment
|
about \Kimberly Nah JiNPiNg /Raffles jc.. /20may 1987 archives July 2004 -iWannaPostYouA-Msg! links ahfooandrewTham` Daryl mayjean manda peiyi punkyinpink =) tsus> xintian mayteng shermaine andrew-ang camy danielle zing gillian yanmin rais aNN sebas brenden david nixxy VaN Ju terenceA03B JiAle wenbin |