| my life. | |
|
Monday, September 20, 2004 Haha, I think school was nice today.. I’m beginning to enjoy school more and more! =) dunwanna leave JC. aRghz..That song’s still replaying on my speakers. haha. I wanna find my Soulmate. Soulmates are different from good friends and best friends! Soul mate: “One of two persons compatible with each other in disposition, point of view, or sensitivity.” Soulmates MORE than this. Im positive! Best friends laugh and cry and joke and sing and do ANITHING with you and u feel totally at ease with them! Soulmates smth more.. its like you feel completely, and I mean COMPLETELY at ease with them.. (wait, isn’t that the same as best friends?) haha. They are just DIFFERENT…Soulmates.. you can laugh.. you dun care if the winds messing up your hair.. Image no longer matters you see. you dun care bout nuts bout wads around. Hm. you enjoy talking and talking and talking non stop and even when u stop talking.. it doesn’t matter coz THAT silence tells loads.. You’ll know how she or he feels. And even if u dun (and this usually doesn’t happen), you’ll understand, you’ll be right there…just right there =) Haha. Too bad I haven found my Soulmate… =( Soulmates ARE made for each other. Or are they not..
Comments:
Post a Comment
|
about \Kimberly Nah JiNPiNg /Raffles jc.. /20may 1987 archives July 2004 -iWannaPostYouA-Msg! links ahfooandrewTham` Daryl mayjean manda peiyi punkyinpink =) tsus> xintian mayteng shermaine andrew-ang camy danielle zing gillian yanmin rais aNN sebas brenden david nixxy VaN Ju terenceA03B JiAle wenbin |