| my life. | |
|
Sunday, August 29, 2004 bitter wishesEssays are pilling up on me again. Everyweek, them teachers chuck us with essays like nobody's business. Sheesh. I need my sleep.. i need to play! Beginnings are scary. Endings are usually sad, but it's the middle that counts the most. --Sandra Bullock Hope Floats Its almost Sept already.. Promos are about to come.. and go. In the twinkle of an eye, the beginning of next year would be thrown right at my face. Competition would come, common tests will stress and the A level's goanna kill.. How time passes so fast without me realizing. There's far too little time for me to enjoy these 2 years in school.. sigh. no time no time. There are people i wanna know, more faces i wanna see and places i wanna go. Love is like a butterfly, hold it too tight, it'll crush, hold it too loose, it'll fly --Unknown Thats life isnt it? At least life for a student. You wake up and study and eat and sleep. The best kind of education is one that dun focus on the damn piece of paper. Sheesh. The best kind of education does not include pw of course. But there's nothing i can do anyway.. Life is certainly more than this. =) But then again, you grow up and get subjected to more lies and deceit and competition and whatsoever in the working world, in society. Woah. Life never seems to get better. The innocence of a child is to be appreciated. Child: "daddy dad! you come home already! yayy! come play with meee!" Father: "Its 9 already! I need to rush my proposal and get sleep! I need to work for money and pay for this condo! (obviously irritated) Child: "buut.. daad.. i miss yuu.." Father: "I need to work and pay for the house! Dont you want the swimming pool to play in?!" Child: "buut.. God gave us the sea.." Yeah. the simplicity of a child, the innocence felt deeply in midst of the corrupted world. Heard this in church today.. Got to learn to appreciate that. But than again, without this corrputed world, how are we going to appreciate the finer things in Life?\ I'll always have God to lean on and when i look at the beach and narrow path im walking on, I'll only see one pair-- and thats the pair I'm riding on.
Comments:
Post a Comment
|
about \Kimberly Nah JiNPiNg /Raffles jc.. /20may 1987 archives July 2004 -iWannaPostYouA-Msg! links ahfooandrewTham` Daryl mayjean manda peiyi punkyinpink =) tsus> xintian mayteng shermaine andrew-ang camy danielle zing gillian yanmin rais aNN sebas brenden david nixxy VaN Ju terenceA03B JiAle wenbin |