| my life. | |
|
Monday, July 19, 2004 NOT HAPPY!!Finally finally got my blog done!!! *sense of satisfaction!!* haha. Shyt, im like how computer un-savvy.. bLahz.. i wasnt in my happy cheery mood today.. I still dunno wads happening! I msged at like 3 plus tdy and only got a reply at 7? The girls told me not to msg but I did aniwae.. blahz!! I dun like to drag things!! Ahhz.!! Sigh. Wad to do? Arghz.. ate my dosage of chocolates coz they say chocolates make u happi. Sheesh, but I din feel happier.. its been like this for 4 days? Ya. Din even talk properly.. =( -If u were to find urself without a single thing to believe in. If, then and there, u were left with nth more than despair. Somehow, hear my prayer- Yup, then a frien of mine sent me this msg.. thanks, it cheered me up!
Comments:
Post a Comment
|
about \Kimberly Nah JiNPiNg /Raffles jc.. /20may 1987 archives July 2004 -iWannaPostYouA-Msg! links ahfooandrewTham` Daryl mayjean manda peiyi punkyinpink =) tsus> xintian mayteng shermaine andrew-ang camy danielle zing gillian yanmin rais aNN sebas brenden david nixxy VaN Ju terenceA03B JiAle wenbin |